Monday, August 16, 2010

My little swimmers

The kids have really gotten good at swimming this summer. I think we have gone more this summer than any other. Celie and Jack dive to the bottom now (as long as they have their goggles). Jett follows their lead by dipping his face in every once in a while. We only did a few swimming lessons, but it sure paid off. I hope they will keep their skill and interest throughout the year. All three will go down the big slide now. Many evenings Daddy would take them to the pool as soon as he got home. The kids have cherished those times. What a crazy fun summer



1 comment:

Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...

Now that pool looks so inviting. I haven't been swimming all summer except at a lake then I only got in ankel deep. I'm com'in so show me the path to the pool.