Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Busy

I feel so busy! I like it. I believe I am happier when I stay busy and Celie as well. I actually have Marty babysitting 3 nights this week. Can you believe it. And he agreed. I think he is starting to regret it though. It is a little much all in one week. “MBA mom’s night out” is tonight and I am so excited to go. We get to finally be with each other without the kids. I wonder if anyone will act differently. He He. I will be starting institute class, library morning, continuing two playgroups, Relief Society activities, doc visits, prenatal classes, yada yada yada. Yea, I know, it’s a lot. I love it. Of course all of the at home activities and chores weren’t mentioned, but they are there. Just so you know; I made a peach cobbler (yes fresh peaches) the other day thanks to my SIL's easy recipe. It was very good! I feel proud when I make a good dish!

1 comment:

attack of The Mouse said...

Wow!! What is was your trick to get 3 nights a week? I'm still working on one night a week. Way to go Superdad Marty!!! I made a peach custard pie yesterday. It was okay, but not anything to give a recipe for. I'd love a great peach pie recipe. If you get a minute, type it up.