In the middle of the night Celie was wandering around the house crying and saying she needed to go potty – again. I was just up with her a few minutes before on the potty. I told her to go back to bed. She whined a little and then she was quiet. We all slept in this morning! Yea! It was nice. Marty got up to check on Celie because she doesn’t usually sleep that long. He found her curled up on the bathroom floor! She has such dedication to making it to the potty that she sleeps there! So, I enjoyed my two entertaining sleepers this week. What good memories.
Florida National Parks
7 years ago

2 comments:
Oh, I've heard the the Texas horror stories of bugs from Carl. No wonder Marty was dreamin! Poor Celie. Sleeping on the bathroom floor doesn't sound fun. LOL.
Funny!!!
Post a Comment