Monday, February 12, 2007

Blessing Day






Back in December M and I truly enjoyed J’s blessing day. We were lucky enough to have G&G A come to see us during this special event. We loved having someone come visit us. Since we were so far away, it meant a lot to us. J smiled for us and was a good boy all day. I couldn’t have asked for more. We had a fun get together afterwards to say good bye to a few close friends. I really wanted everyone to know how much I had appreciated their friendship during these hard months of schooling. We miss them terribly, but hope that their lives will be fulfilling and dedicated to Christ where ever they may be.

M gave a beautiful blessing to J. GA brought J a handsome white suit. He looks so dashing. It was such a special day for me.

No comments: