skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Anouncing Baby #3
Yes, we are expecting our third sometime around the end of June. I haven't been to the doctor so we will see if my guess is even close. I think I have just hit my three month mark and I am feeling well. We told Celie on Christmas morning about the new baby coming . We were so excited to tell her. She said (like she always says when we talk about babies), "I want this many babies!" (holding up her ten fingers). I told her that when she is a mommy she can have that many. So, naturally she wants to be a mommy right now. Celie wants this baby to be a girl. Marty and I would be thrilled with either. Jack doesn't really catch on to anything yet. We are happy and grateful that all is well with the pregnancy. I am tired a lot, but sweet Celie takes care of everything for me so I can rest in the afternoon :) Ok, Marty does all the cooking a cleaning so I can rest and play with the kids all day. What a guy!
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!
Well, that is a good thing that Celie wants to have lots of siblings. She makes a great oldest child. Awww... but having two boys close together would make for some fun times;) We'll love baby #3 either way, girl or boy!
Keep us posted. Oh, but shouldn't you see a DR. soon. It's just me, I get nervous about stuff like that.
Love ya,
Congradulations!
I'm so excited for you. I bet Celie is just thrilled.
Karlie has been asking for a little sister everyday for months and months. She wants someone to push me so that I will have to go to the hospital and get fixed. Then when I come home from the hospital I'll bring back a baby sister. She thinks hospital's give out baby's as a "all better gift".
Congrats!! Brandon said he already knew- but you know him- he is probably just remembering when you were pregnant with Jack :). We are way excited for the whole family!!
PS- I love the red kitchen!
Oh Yeah! This will be number 15 for us in grandchildren, and as you probably heard there is another due in June in the family. We'll have to see how it all shakes down. So in reality he or she will either be number 15 or 16th. It's going to be a good year, I can tell.
Congratulations and good health ahead.
Yes, I think red is and will always be your color whether you wear it or live in it.
Grandma
Congrats on #3 way to sqeeze it in for around your fith year of marriage. Hope all goes well. I am loving the fact that I am out of the first trimester as well. I just miss the full surge of energy I would have otherwise. Thank goodness god sent husbands to help out in times like these.
Post a Comment