Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Grandma and Nanna visits!

Thanks again for watching our kids Grandma! Our little ones still miss you.


Sunday walk. Wish we could have spent more time with Grandma!




Nanna at the temple.


A day in the sunny backyard, yes, in February!


Trip to the park.




The famous Muskrat! If you have talked to Celie on the phone in the past month or so, then you know the story of the "attack of the muskrat". This thing is huge. As big as a large cat! It would walk right up to us and it had enormous red teeth. Luckily we gained something useful from meeting this beast. Celie is now more concerned about brushing her teeth so they don't end up like the muskrat's.


So, right after watching these beautiful little ducklings swim by, Jack fell into the marsh! I was supposed to be watching him - sorry Jack. We had to strip him to his diaper and wrap him up in my jacket. Nanna was nice enough to grab the camera to document this embarrassing moment - thanks Nanna. It was actually pretty funny.


Thanks for the visits. We really loved having family here!

2 comments:

Teddy said...

How wonderful to have family visit. I envy the warmth as I watched it snow today at my house:) That is a beautiful temple and your family is so cute, including your mom:)

Cassidy said...

Muskrats are no problem. I know Marty knows what to do with a muskrat. Trenton boys have plenty of muskrat extermination experience.