Ignore that "Who's Coming" side bar picture of baby reading "Baby is here" well baby is not. Those tickers are worthless. I need a crane to help me roll over in bed now and I have had contractions every 10 to 15 minutes for the past few weeks. Why do we have due dates anyway. I told myself to not think about the due date, but it is unavoidable. I am much more impatient this go around. I did have my parents in town to distract me last time. That did help. I am missing my mom now. She is probably hogging my little one all to herself up there and not letting the baby go. Let it go!!!
1 comment:
Let's have a playdate. It will distract the two of us from those sweet people who say "How much longer?" and all we can do is shrug.
Post a Comment