Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Due Date Come and Gone

Well, here we are again on my due date. I wonder how long this baby needs to cook? I hope it will be done soon. I think this relates to my cooking directly now that I think about it. I over cook everything. I was hoping that it was a sign when I cooked my first pot roast perfectly (thanks to Derek and Becca's expertise) that the over cooking streak was finally over, but alas, it is not. I still cook food too long and keep my babies in too long. I am bouncing on my exercise ball and I like to think it helps. We will find out tomorrow at my appointment if a weeks worth of regular contractions has made any progress! Hopefully my next post will have a cute picture of a baby!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Oh man! You can do it. It will be done soon. But that's the worst.

Derek and Becca Theurer said...

Well, darn. That's too bad. I really had my bets on Carinos to come through again.
I, however, think your cooking skills are just fine. Look at the kids you've got....they all turned out perfectly (in fact, some of my all-time favorites.) So, you can't knock whatever you've been doing too hard.

Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...

Hang in there! We are all in suspense wondering who will win the Allsop Family Baby guessing contest this time. It's posted on my frig (all the guesses)so we are checking off the days. Aug. 9, 11 and 14th. seemed to be to most popular dates, and the weight is all over the place.

You can do this. We're about there with a nother cutie.

Deanna said...

You are just too good of a "vessel." I agree with Becca - your kids are great and so are your cooking skills!

The Silly Witch said...

You are the woman. Only a superior strong woman could go the distance like you. I'll say a prayer for you tonight.

Asherbie said...

Oh hang in there. Those days past the due date can be excruciating but you sure have darling kids come as a result!