Ever since we went blueberry picking back in July Jack's preferred breakfast dish is parfait. He asks every morning for it, but consistently forgets what it is called. Celie gets annoyed and yells parfait Jack, parfait! He doesn't get it every morning, but when he does he savors each bite taking about an hour to eat breakfast (which is why he doesn't get it every morning). Silly boy.
Parfait
granola cereal
any yogurt
frozen blueberries on top . . . yum!
Jack's 4th birthday came and went. I didn't get any pictures. My camera battery was dead :( He was a good boy. All he asked for was a chocolate cake. I can do that! He got to play with a friend the next day too. Happy Birthday Jack!
Thanks for the birthday pics Cassidy!

1 comment:
We'll have to remember how good those blueberries are in a few months, since ours are almost gone already! I think next year we might go picking every week :)
Post a Comment