Friday, November 05, 2010

Pine wood derby







So, Marty decided to spend a few dollars and make a pine wood derby for the after Halloween trunk or treat gathering. I have no idea how to explain what he did to it, but for those of you who are savy you can tell by looking at the picture. I was pretty proud of him taking second place. It went pretty fast, but unfortunately not as fast as the pop bottle one. I think he will enjoy passing this down to the boys.

1 comment:

Elder and Sister Allsop 2013-15 said...

Now that is a Supa dupa car, as Jack would say. I'm glad he built one. It's good for him and good for his sons to see him do such a project. I think it was a power driven fan that was the magic with this Pinewood derby car. Not sure however.