When I got back to Texas I was lucky enough to get another ultrasound to check gender, positioning, and all that stuff. I found out that it was a boy back in May when I was 17 ½ weeks along, but we just got a double check the other day when I was 33 ½ weeks. For sure a Boy! Marty and I are so happy to be having a second child. I have been lucky that this pregnancy has been good and I don’t have much to complain about! Sorry for those that have it rough. His head is down and nothing is missing in his little body – what good news. I am so relieved that everything is well right now. I am going to try for a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) and I have only positive feelings about it. This boy is due October 13, 2006, yes, I know, Friday the 13th! No worries. Babies don’t come on their due date anyway right? This picture we have is of the face, chest and arm. His forehead is in the top right corner and his chin is in the center of the picture. His chest is the white spot; bottom center. His right hand is resting on his cheek so his arm is bent and towards the top left side of the picture. If you still can’t see it, then oh well. You can wait to see him in real life. It is fun to get ultrasound pictures. I was so happy during the session that I was giggly and teary eyed. Oh what joy babies bring.
3 comments:
Yeah!!! He looks like he will be a cutie just like Celie. We are so exicted for you guys to have your 2nd. I'm happy that you are feeling great and that the baby is head down. What a releif for you.
Yeah!!! He looks like he will be a cutie just like Celie. We are so exicted for you guys to have your 2nd. I'm happy that you are feeling great and that the baby is head down. What a releif for you.
I am so excited for you! Boys are so much fun!
Post a Comment