Thursday, February 15, 2007

Be Mine, Valentine!






Our Valentine’s Day went well. C, J and I went to the ward playgroup and decorated cookies! C wanted to dump the sprinkles on everyone’s cookies for them. It was hard trying to convince her that the other kids wanted to do it themselves. C and I were up early in the morning cutting and pasting away at some homemade valentines since I forgot that we would be at playgroup on this holiday. She loved passing them out. She is such a sweet girl. J was pleasant as always. I held a 5 week old baby and J at the same time for half the time there. There is a woman who has 3 kids under 4. Ya, she had a nanny there and still needed a hand. So I held the sweet little girl. I got pics of just a few of the infants at playgroup. There were a lot of kids there that day. They just all happened to be boys. J is so handsome, just like his father.

C gave her daddy a homemade Valentine card and she practiced hard at “I’m so glad when Daddy comes home” and sang it for him when he got home. The picture is C coloring the card she was making for Daddy, but she can’t resist sliding the crayons between her toes for storage. What a goof ball. She also picked out some candy for him. Skittles, yum! He took them to work. Smart man. M gave me a beautiful bouquet of pink roses and they are gorgeous. He must love me.

We also recieved some Valentines from distant loved ones. You know who you are - Thank you, she loved them.

1 comment:

attack of The Mouse said...

Sounds like you are making lots of friends in your new area. That is wonderful. It is sooo fun to have somewhere to go and something to do. I'm glad you enjoyed.