I just realized that in the month of June was my one year mark for blogging!!! It doesn't seem like I have been doing it for that long. I hope it has been enjoyable for those of you that read. I have loved your comments and emails. It makes me feel like there are people that still care about us even though we are so far away from family and friends. We love you all. Thanks for reading!!
Love Melanie
Florida National Parks
7 years ago

6 comments:
Happy Anniversary. I was going to say on your last post - we love story time too. I'm glad C. does too.
It was so great seeing C. so involved in Storytime. She seems to soak it all up like a sponge. Thanks for exposing my smart grandkids to all kinds of expereinces. They will gain so much from it all. Thanks for your perserverance and patiences in teaching them each day.
congrats on your anniversary! i haven't been blogging all that long either! it sure is great though! my own little version of scrapbooking, journaling... all in one!
I'm glad you joined the blogosphere;)
Story time what a great and efficient way to get library books. In and out I like the idea.
M&M- Email me if you have not received an invitation to the Reunion blog that I started.
Post a Comment