This year I was lucky enough to come up with an idea that didn't involve purchasing costumes for everyone. All I did was find boots for 3 of the kids at our garage sale, my friend gave us all hats and I made a bag for Mirra. The two red hatted kids are the old-west bank robbers that stole the money bag (Mirra), but got caught by the sheriff in the black hat. I am glad they had fun with a simple costume design. I antiqued the picture to make it look more old western for you. Aren't they cute?
Florida National Parks
7 years ago

6 comments:
That is so cute! I didn't see your kids all together, so I didn't get it until now. Very creative.
So creative. They were all so cute.
Now there is a root'in toot'in cute group of wild westerns. I loved the idea.
What a precious ideas Melanie! You are so creative. They look great, although the robbers look pretty happy to have been "caught" red handed!
What a precious ideas Melanie! You are so creative. They look great, although the robbers look pretty happy to have been "caught" red handed!
What a precious ideas Melanie! You are so creative. They look great, although the robbers look pretty happy to have been "caught" red handed!
Post a Comment